Friday, May 24, 2013

Skyping and Final Video Submission

I must admit that using Skype to talk with someone I had never met made me nervous.  I had never used the technology before, and the person I was meeting was new to me.  However, I must also admit that it proved to be a great experience.  In fact, it was an experience that I hope to repeat in the future, and one that I hope to replicate in my classroom.

After talking with Joseph and getting feedback from Dr. Powell, I edited my video a little to break up the monotony of me talking the entire video.  I found a video on YouTube in which a young boy talks about his experiences playing online games.  I am including the link below so anyone can watch the entire video.  I chose a short clip that fit into my video, but the original is much longer.  I also chose some images from one of the games I mentioned in the narrative and inserted them into the video.  The video below is the finished product and I hope it is better and stronger than it was originally.

Resources http://youtu.be/kgEoG04IcOc

2 comments:

  1. I think you made some great improvements to your video. I liked how you incorporated another video to strengthen your argument as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen. I agree that it made the argument and presentation stronger. I must admit that it took a lot of research and work for me to figure out how to do that. Please use the link below the video to watch the whole YouTube video on the young man's experience playing online games.

      Delete